Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday The Thirteenth

Who starts a blog on Friday The Thirteenth? Who starts a blog nowadays at all? Is it passé? Who says “nowadays”? Doesn’t everyone and their mother already have a blog? What happens to abandoned blogs? Is there an expiration date on blogs? Where do they go when they die? What if you think you have a great idea, and then you decide to kill it yourself? These are things a complete blogovice (that’s a “blog novice”) like me wonders. I’m not even sure I’ll have anything terribly exciting to say. I guess we’ll see. Wait. That is not a good lead-in…


THIS WILL BE THE MOST FANTASTIC BLOG YOU HAVE EVER READ. I AM A BLOG GODDESS!!

Really I think I’m just blogging because everyone in my office is grumpy and/or sick today and they are all women and they are being kinda bitchy. More than kinda. At least that’s MY perception. Can’t we all just get along? I’m in a great mood. It’s Friday for goodness sakes! How cranky can you be?


When I’m feeling like Cranky Agnes (thank you God for Jenny Crusie and Bob Meyer http://www.crusiemayer.com/
), I just keep it to myself – not unlike a fluid schizophrenic state – and we work it out. By “we,” I mean me. And the voices. If you don’t like what the grumpy-ass biotches your co-workers are saying, just give them the finger behind their backs plaster on a pretty smile and be on your way. You love my smile? Thanks.


I think this qualifies as a Mood Swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment